Goals, Time and Alignment with Lauren Black
Oct 25, 2017 BY STACIE SPEAKER
Right-brain and left-brain thinking to create strategic business solutions
How she can run 3 successful businesses when a lot of people have a difficult time with
Each of the businesses, and the functions that they serve and provide
Corporate culture, as well as individuals starting their own businesses, and where things fit for both parties within her current projects
The madness that drove Lauren to write all over her sliding glass doors with markers
Establishing boundaries and sticking to them
She explains that it's better for you, your employers, your family, and even your clients if you stand firm on the boundaries you set for them, and yourself
She discusses goal setting, and how to set them well and realistically, as well as making sure they are in alignment with what you actually value as a person
Stacie also mentions how moments throughout the day can be used for your advantage, without fully consuming all of your time, effort and energy
015: Lauren Black- How to Align Your Personal & Professional Goals
Sep 26, 2017 BY BIG HEART BUSINESS SHOW
- What a purpose driven business means to Lauren
- The inspiration for Bosscation – recreating her amazing experience away from the computer to plan for your business
- Avoiding overwhelm through setting boundaries
- Focusing on the things in your business that give you energy
- The transition from her full-time design business to Bosscation, from 1:1 business model to 1:to many
- Bosscation launch November 10th, currently beta-testing and weekly blog and video posts
- Finding the best way to do your tasks – for Lauren a video as well as a blog post
- Lauren's work with Project LIFT; helping at-risk girls
- Knowing what your skill set is and finding where to give back through that
- Her big goals: bringing christianity to Project Lift girls and helping small business owners
- Lightening round!
Lauren Black Ep 107
AUGUST 13, 2017 BY LOSE THE CAPE
- How she runs three businesses efficiently and so that she could have more freedom in her time.
- The point of Bosscation, a business retreat in a box, is to encourage you to get out of the house and away from the daily to reconnect in your business.
- Getting away from the distractions of work.
- Keeping you in tune with your core values in your business.
- Calculating a budget of time in addition to a budget of expenses.
- Her tips for those people who are classic “non-implementers.”
- How intense the workbooks are – they’re more like a course on paper.
- The whole package when creating something.
- How Lauren is using Instagram Stories for marketing.
Creating Effective Surveys in Your Business with lauren black
JULY 20, 2017 BY PROCESS TO PROFITABILITY
- Why you should be using surveys in your business
- Getting to know your dream clients and creating things for them
- The different types of surveys you can use in your business for peers, dream clients, and your clients
- How you can survey people while having a conversation
- Choosing the best questions to ask
- Balancing the types of questions you ask
- How to get responses that are relevant to your business through doing a giveaway
- Using the answers you receive to connect with your audience
- How long your surveys should be
- Getting effective testimonials from your clients in an easy way
- How surveys can help you create a course that covers everything your students are looking for
- The importance of asking specific questions
- How to gather information before you create a survey
- How often to survey your audience
- How to beta test your questions to make sure you’re getting good responses
- How long your surveys should last
- How to use forms and questionnaires with your clients
Self Made Babe Podcast 012 | Lauren Black , Legacy Loft
MAY 10, 2017 BY SELF MADE BABE
- The Struggle to Make a Change and Setting Hard Deadlines
- Finding Time to Create When Managing More Than One Brand
- Deciding How to Position Yourself as a Multi-Passionate Entrepreneur
- Merging Your Brand Identities Seamlessly
- Solo Retreats , Their Benefits and How the Bosscation Box Can Help You Plan the Experience
- The CiCi's Pizza Analogy
- Being an Introverted Extrovert - Enjoying Both Sides
- 10 day, 30 days, 60 days and 90-day goals for Lauren
Tips to Avoid Burnout
AUGUST 2, 2017 BY TIPS WITH TRINA
Our best tips to avoid burnout from Lauren at Bosscation!
My background is in brand strategy and design... check out my branding features here!
BB 001: Rum & Coke with Lauren Black of Legacy Loft
JANUARY 12, 2017 BY BOSSES & BOOZE
11 year old girl with autism sings hallelujah
Tim cook promises new mac desktops on the way
National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
Free Branding Worksheet
019: GETTING FEEDBACK ON YOUR WORK WITH ELEVATE & CULTIVATE
AUGUST 8, 2017 BY GET BACK TO DESIGN
It's important to get used to receiving feedback
There is no "right way" to get feedback
Build trust to avoid crowdsourcing
Think about who you're getting feedback from
How to take feedback well
SPEAKING & PRESENTATIONS
I absolutely love sharing my heart with other business owners and would love to discuss how I could add value to your audience. Here are some topics I am passionate about and would love to speak on:
- The "Nucleus Principle" — how to ensure your business aligns with your core values and non-negotiables
- How to create strategic marketing goals for your business, and what tactics you should really be focusing on (it might not be Instagram!!)
- How I overcame burnout and found the best path for me... and how you can, too!
- More than a niche: how to determine the best category to compete in to help you stand out
- How to break free from your daily grind to strategically plan for your business
- Brand strategy and design (my first love... check out Legacy Loft, my brand design studio)
- Custom topics available
Success with Surveys
After you listen to the Process to Profitability podcast episode, be sure to download my free guide: Success with Surveys!
Success with Surveys Guide
Ready to gather feedback and research to run your business more strategic? Download our 6-page guide! Complete with tips, resources for where to host your surveys and guidance on mapping out your next survey.